Hội Thảo Digital Marketing Về Thúc Đẩy Kinh Doanh Nông Nghiệp Được Tài Trợ Toàn Phần Bởi YSEALI
- A series of presentations and workshops to equip participants with skills to develop digital marketing strategies to expand agribusiness, including global and ASEAN food security, sustainable agri-tech and digital businesses, and agribusiness beyond the pandemic.
- Development of digital marketing strategies and a presentation competition to select a winning team based on knowledge learned.
- A site visit to local sustainable agribusiness to see what it takes to implement strategies at scale and in practice.
- Cultural exchange and bonding experiences between all participants to enable future collaboration.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be 20-35 years old at the time of application and workshop.
- Be citizens and residents of Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, or Vietnam.
- Be emerging leaders with relevant experience in agribusiness development, entrepreneurship, and other related areas.
- Have the ability to communicate in English (public speaking, presentations, and writing.)
- Be interested and able to travel to Timor-Leste to attend the workshop during the dates specified.
- Sign up as YSEALI members at yseali.state.gov.
This workshop is open to all applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, socioeconomic status, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity. However, priority will be considered for those who have not attended a YSEALI regional workshop or fellowship.
📌HOW CAN I APPLY:
- To learn more about this opportunity and apply, go to bit.ly/apply-ysealiagribiz2023. The application is due on Thursday, November 25, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. (GMT+8). Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – so apply soon!
- Selected participants will be notified in December. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- APPLY HERE
Trong quá trình tổng hợp và chia sẻ thông tin, các tình nguyện viên/ cộng tác viên/ thành viên rất khó tránh khỏi thiếu sót. Rất mong được độc giả cảm thông và góp ý tích cực để giúp iVolunteer Vietnam ngày một hoàn thiện & phát triển.
iVolunteer - Cơ hội tình nguyện cho sinh viên và giới trẻ Việt Nam
- Website: https://ivolunteervietnam.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/iVolunteerVietnam
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ivolunteervietnam
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thongtintinhnguyen
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/iVolunteerVietnam
- TikTok: https://firstname.lastname@example.org