Adidas Việt Nam Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh Manufacturing Excellence Apparel Full-time
Inspired by our heritage, we push the boundaries of culture and human performance. Through sport, we have the power to change lives. Headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, we employ more than 59,000 people across the globe.
- Study ME’s key performance indicators, reports and presentations to understand the data.
- Perform data cleaning by reviewing all databases, reports to locate potential data problems and correct them. Use statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis
- Improve data collection method from supply partners. Using available tool (power automate) to automate data collection. Reorganize data in a standard format to enable connection between databases. Develop right data structure and maintain databases/data systems.
- Work with ME team to perform data analysis for key performance indicators. Develop auto-data analytics capabilities for country, region and global level.
- Prepare reports for management review. Using available tool (power BI) to create meaningful reports and dashboards to visualize data and insights/findings. Develop auto-reporting capabilities for different reports
- Work with global ME team and IT team to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Preparing SOPs to document all the setups, instructions to run data analysis and reports. Create and provide training to respective stakeholders.
- Director Manufacturing Excellence APP
- LO: Operation management, Production, functional teams (Costing, Planning etc.), global ME, IT teams
- Factory: ME, IE, IT/Digital, production teams.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of and experience with database design development, data models (ETL frameworks), data segmentation etc.
- Knowledge of statistics and using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc) is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with data visualization software like Power BI and programming languages like SQL, R and Python
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in Smartsheet, MS office, Power automate
- Effective communication, problem solving and team-working skills.
- Good English (written and verbal)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Last year students or fresh graduated in Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst fields
- Knowledge and experience in industrial engineering and/or manufacturing is a plus
- Past internship experience or working experience in short term projects.
- Willing to learn, open to new ideas & explore different options at work
- At least 6 months availability from March 2023
- Vietnam office (HCMC) + Factories (very occasionally – transport via company shuttle bus if needed)
Trong quá trình tổng hợp và chia sẻ thông tin, các tình nguyện viên/ cộng tác viên/ thành viên rất khó tránh khỏi thiếu sót. Rất mong được độc giả cảm thông và góp ý tích cực để giúp iVolunteer Vietnam ngày một hoàn thiện & phát triển.
iVolunteer - Cơ hội tình nguyện cho sinh viên và giới trẻ Việt Nam
- Website: https://ivolunteervietnam.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/iVolunteerVietnam
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ivolunteervietnam
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thongtintinhnguyen
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/iVolunteerVietnam
- TikTok: https://email@example.com