Social Impact (USAID Learns) Tuyển Thực Tập Sinh Truyền Thông Và Tổ Chức Sự Kiện
Project ObjectiveSI is implementing the USAID/Vietnam Learns Contract. The scope of the five-year project is to support USAID/Vietnam staff and its implementing partners to implement more efficient, effective, and sustainable programs by (1) improving staff knowledge and skills in Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) and Collaborating, Learning & Adapting (CLA); (2) advancing evidence-informed decision-making; (3) strengthening strategic collaboration between staff and local stakeholders.
- Recent university graduate, undergraduate or master’s degree (no more than 2 years ago);
- Proactiveness and willingness to learn
- Good (graphic) design mindset
- Ability to pay close attention to details
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Good command of English
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, and particularly PowerPoint
- Familiarity with graphic design software to design communications materials (e.g., Adobe, Figma, Visme, etc.).
Experience in the following areas will be considered strong assets:
- Experience in graphic design – including demonstrable design knowledge, such as layout, typography, color, interaction design and familiar with design software
- Experience in organizing events (trainings, workshops, seminars, conferences, meetings, etc.) in different settings (virtual, in-person, hybrid)
- Familiarity with online platforms (Zoom, Gmeet, etc.) and online learning/collaborating platforms (Jam board, Kahoot, Quizziz, etc.)
- Experience in moderating interactive group discussions, meetings, workshop
- Experience with customer-centric approaches.
Duties and Responsibilities
With the guidance and mentoring of the Capacity Building team, the intern will support to:
- Prepare logistical arrangements for training and communications events in different settings (virtual, in-person, hybrid)
- Collect and analyze survey and participants’ testimonials for ongoing adaptation/ improvement
- Develop communications products (email, brief, invite card, flyers, etc.)
- Create new compelling visuals from provided contents (data sets, quantitative and qualitative analysis, guideline, processes)
- Improve the graphic design of existing materials
- Work with data for quarterly reports and adaptive management
- Implement knowledge management practices
- Translate documents (English-Vietnamese and Vietnamese-English)
- Other tasks as assigned.
Note: As part of the internship program, interns may be expected to conduct assignments which will be shadowing (repeating) active or past Learns assignments as part of the learning-by-doing process
Benefits of the internship
The intern will enjoy abundant opportunities for growth professionally and personally, including but not limited to:
- Working in a creative, pro-active and agile environment
- Exposure to professional processes, tools and techniques in areas of event organization, graphic design, customer-oriented approach, monitoring, collaboration-learning-adapting
- Chance to practice skillset in planning and organizing (training) events
- Build strong skills in visualization
- Gain insights on project management
- Attractive remuneration package.
Terms of the internship
- Duration: Up to 12 months
- Remuneration: A stipend of VND 11,600,000 per month
- Benefits: Social and health insurance according to the local labor law, telephone allowance, Tet bonus, paid leave, and holiday according to the organization’s policy.
The closing date for application: 30 November 2022. Selection and interview will be performed constantly and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To apply, please merge all your documents into one pdf file and submit it through the online portal. Application documents include:
- Must have: Your CV and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and motivations for applying. Application without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Optional: your previous graphic products that you designed
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
SI is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls, no visit.
Interviews may include a practical test or skill-based demonstration.
Trong quá trình tổng hợp và chia sẻ thông tin, các tình nguyện viên/ cộng tác viên/ thành viên rất khó tránh khỏi thiếu sót. Rất mong được độc giả cảm thông và góp ý tích cực để giúp iVolunteer Vietnam ngày một hoàn thiện & phát triển.Tin công nghệ, điện thoại, máy tính, ô tô, phân khối lớn, xu hướng công nghệ cập nhật mới nhất
iVolunteer - Cơ hội tình nguyện cho sinh viên và giới trẻ Việt Nam
- Website: https://ivolunteervietnam.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/iVolunteerVietnam
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ivolunteervietnam
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thongtintinhnguyen
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/iVolunteerVietnam
- TikTok: https://email@example.com